I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Home Manager –Yeovil – up to £48k
Role: Home Manager
Salary: Up to £48k
Company: Amber Mace
Contact Name: Charlotte Metcalfe
• A basic salary of up to £48k dependent upon experience
• Great holiday entitlement
• Excellent company bonus scheme
• Fantastic progression opportunities
Amber Mace are currently looking for a Home Manager located in Yeovil, Somerset. This is a medium-sized, privately-owned nursing home that provides residential, nursing and dementia care to the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia, learning or physical disability, or other mental health needs.
As home manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• NMC registration, RMN or RGN
• Proven home management experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in working with elderly service users
• Experience working in the mental health field
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
For more information on how to become part of this privately run organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlotte at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply.