I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Godmanchester, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, England
QSW - MASH Team £26 - £28 P/H Cambridgeshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
Required to work within the Children's MASH Team based in Godmanchester
MASH triage all new referrals and turn these around within set timescales
Candidates must have experience within children's services
MASH are office based roles, working 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Experienced social workers to undertake MASH inquires on contacts from the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough area
- Experience and knowledge of section 47 procedures
- When needed to be apart of a Section 47 inquiry rota for emergencies should the FRT team not be able to complete the task
- Have business insurance
- Have a general DBS and willing to undertake an enhanced police checks
- Experience in multi-tasking with different computer systems
- Experience in working within a MASH Hub setting
- Knowledge of policies and legislations underpinning the Children Act 1989
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Excellent Payroll and Compliance System , ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
- Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
- Access to Exclusive Rates , allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on Apply. Please ask for the Social Care Department.
Galway City, Galway, IrelandContract...Posted 16th March 2018
Full time...Contract...Posted 16th March 2018Closes 16th April 2018Ref Socialwork007
Galway - Child Protection Team We currently have vacancies in Galway city and county for qualified Social Workers. These are full t...
Birmingham, West Midlands, England£ 27.53 - 29.93 Per hourTemporaryPosted 16th March 2018
£ 27.53 - 29.93 Per hourFull timeTemporaryPosted 16th March 2018Closes 6th April 2018Ref AB WM CIC 1414
Medicare First are recruiting alongside a Local Authority based in the West Midlands to find Quality, Experienced Children's sector...