I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
In partnership with its client, the Dublin Simon Community, Cpl Healthcare are looking for Support Workers to provide services at all stages of homelessness in the Dublin area.
• Provide support to the project workers by following up on support plan actions, supporting the service user to achieve their goals.
• Provide care interventions, daily living skills support and accompanying service users to appointments.
• Deliver the Personal and Professional Development programme.
• Operate the Social Programme.
• The key responsibilities of this role will include providing:
- Daily carer activities including showering, incontinence support and toileting, laundry, cleaning, etc.
- Assistance in managing medication/health regimes and liaising with GP and Pharmacists, methadone providers, arranging doctors/healthcare appointments.
- Active harm reduction interventions to include harm reduction, overdose prevention, stabilisation.
- Addressing impacts of dementia and confusion.
- Assistance with managing the deterioration of health.
- Accessing primary and secondary healthcare.
- Managing complex and challenging behaviour.
- Assistance with basic living skills.
- Accommodation Charge management, coordination and accompanying to appointments, entitlements.
- Interpersonal skills development, dealing with relationships, family liaison and behavioural management issues.
- Maintaining security and safety within the building to include effective door management practices.
- Therapeutic and diversionary interventions providing emotional and motivational support, promoting positive mental health attitudes, self esteem and self-respect.
- Crisis and conflict management within the facility.
• Support the manager in the implementation of the strategic and operational action objectives. Taking responsibility for developing and implementing strategic and operational goals.
• Ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of service users is prioritised at all times within services.
Relevant Social Care qualification e.g. Psychology, Social Studies etc.
Minimum 1 year experience in at least one of the following areas: challenging behaviour, homeless, dementia/alzheimers, children's homes etc.
Excellent level of English required
Salary €26,000 + 12% shift allowance - Approximately €29,200 in total
Working Hours - NIGHTS ONLY - 3 nights on 4 off - 4 nights on and 3 off.
Relocation package available - Relocation Flight up to €250, accommodation for 2 weeks, transfer from the airport
Start Date: April
Knapwell, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England£ 15600 - 15600 Per yearBank...Posted 14th March 2018
£ 15600 - 15600 Per yearFull time...Bank...Posted 14th March 2018Closes 8th April 2018Ref 151286_S_42504
Our client has a great opportunity for passionate and dedicated individuals to join their team as a Support Worker in Knapwell, Cam...