I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Haringey, London, Greater London, England
Domus are currently working with a well-established provider of residential care for adults with learning disabilities to recruit a Registered Service Manager for one of their services in Tottenham.
The residential service provides rehabilitative support for adults with learning disabilities, autism, mental health and may display challenging behaviour.
They are paying £32,000 - £37,000 per annum dependent on experience and qualifications.
* Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
* Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
* Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
* Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have been a CQC Registered Manager previously, with experience of managing a CQC Registered Service
* Have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
* A good understanding of the latest developments within the field of learning disabilities and mental health.
* Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
***If this role isn't for you, but you are actively looking for work. I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies within Greater London, Hertfordshire& Essex, so send me your CV and I will give you a call to discuss any opportunities I may have for you.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Ref: CPRMTOT - 4925