I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Truro, Cornwall, England
I am working on behalf of a reputable domiciliary care provider that requires a Registered Branch Manager for their established and very successful domiciliary branch.
The company one of the fastest growing care companies across the UK and are currently going through an ambitious growth plan opening a number of new branches across the hourly care network. We pride ourselves on quality, truly person-centred care and ensure that our domiciliary care managers have the same embedded qualities and are on board with our brand core values.
* Promote the highest standards of care and service - ensuring quality standards are maintained within all aspects of the business.
* Provide leadership, management and support to the branch team.
* Be responsible for the development, growth and operational performance of your branch, ensuring the business grows sustainably in line with commercial targets and KPI's
* Promote, drive and grow brand new care packages.
* Develop and manage relationships with clients, local authority, customers and their families
* Seek opportunities to strengthen professional relationships with business critical individuals and identify business development opportunities and networks.
* Take accountability for branch and carer compliance ensuring CQC regulations, company policies and practice are maintained and promote our aims and values.
* Implement the Helping Hands complaints procedure and handle complaints effectively against policy.
* Continually review and improve our processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered at all times
* Be responsible for the recruitment of high quality staff and work towards a high retention ratio.
* Take responsibility for ensuring that on-call is covered outside office hours, including holding the phone as part of the on-call rota.
You will be a busy, and very important member of o team so you will need business, sales and staff management experience and have the ability to grow with our business and move quickly with change. We want someone that will go the extra mile, put quality at the forefront of what they do while managing a team and their ongoing development. Experience of running a domiciliary care service alongside strong leadership and management qualities are essential.
* Must have experience in a management position within the Domiciliary Care sector
* Understanding of CQC assessment criteria
* Experience in managing people
* Must hold a current British driving licence and have own vehicle
£32k + benefits + bonus
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Westhill, Aberdeenshire, Scotland£ 31500 - 31500 Per yearPermanentPosted 19th March 2018
£ 31500 - 31500 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 19th March 2018Closes 30th April 2018Ref AP69581
Registered Manager - Cults, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, ScotlandAssisted Living - Elderly - £31,500/yr + Bonus + Overtime Available + ...