I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Social Worker - Project Review/Learning Disability Adult Team
Kirklees (6 months)
£25 per hour
Looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker into an Adult Team. This role is on a 6 month temporary basis. The successful Social Worker will have post qualifying experience and worked within an Adult Team in the Social Care Sector.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Working in a Project Review Team within the Learning Disability Service for 6 months on a Full time basis
* You need to hit the ground running
* Experience of undertaking robust reassessments focusing on progression and goal setting is essential
* Ability to challenge providers around delivering creative packages of care that are proportionate to the assessed level of need of the service user is required
* Good working knowledge of the mental capacity act is essential and deprivation of liberty safeguards
* To undertake capacity assessments when required is an essential part of the role
* Working knowledge of the Care Act is required to ensure compliance of the law
* Expectation of carrying out at least two reassessments a week
* Good case management and time management skills is key
* Ability to work independently, flexibly and as part of a team is essential
To be considered for this role you must be a Qualified Social Worker and have significant experience in Adult social work.
* HCPC Registration
* 4 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care Sector
* Enhanced DBS/CRB
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call Madge on Applyfor further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Galway City, Galway, IrelandContract...Posted 16th March 2018
Full time...Contract...Posted 16th March 2018Closes 16th April 2018Ref Socialwork007
Galway - Child Protection Team We currently have vacancies in Galway city and county for qualified Social Workers. These are full t...
Birmingham, West Midlands, England£ 27.53 - 29.93 Per hourTemporaryPosted 16th March 2018
£ 27.53 - 29.93 Per hourFull timeTemporaryPosted 16th March 2018Closes 6th April 2018Ref AB WM CIC 1414
Medicare First are recruiting alongside a Local Authority based in the West Midlands to find Quality, Experienced Children's sector...