I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Sutton, Macclesfield, Cheshire, England
Choose a career that inspires people.
Located in beautiful grounds, Broughton Lodge is a grand Victorian house which is a specialist residential home for young adults with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs. We aim to provide a safe, comfortable and effective care environment for those we look after
Progress your career as a valued member of one of the most respected and supportive teams in the healthcare sector. In helping us deliver outstanding healthcare you’ll be making a real difference to residents and their families every single day, with support from the organisation and your colleagues every step of the way.
As part of our vibrant culture you’ll build lasting professional relationships that will take you further, whatever your career goals.
In this role you’ll:
• Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our residents
• Work in the residential area, providing guidance and encouragement to residents through physical and emotional support
• Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
• Assist residents with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
• Safeguard residents
• Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
We're looking for people who have:
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
• The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the residents
• A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
• A full driving licence preferred
In return we’ll offer you:
• Opportunity for overtime
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Free uniform
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
• Free meals on duty.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want a career that inspires people? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, England£ 15000 - 20000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th March 2018
£ 15000 - 20000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th March 2018Closes 14th April 2018Ref N1342b
Care Assistant Nurse Seekers are working on behalf of a great care home based Gainsborough, and they are currently looking to take ...
Stafford, Staffordshire, EnglandPermanentPosted 16th March 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 16th March 2018Closes 16th April 2018Ref PSWStaf
**Jane Lewis Complex Care at Home Paediatric Support Workers** Hours of Work: Friday- Monday Waking Nights 21:30-09:30 Hourly Rate:...