Care Home Manager
£48,000 per annum
In Touch Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a nationally recognised care home provider to recruit an experienced Residential Care Home Manager to take the lead of their purpose built care home located on the outskirts of Basildon, in Laindon.
The care home provides care and support to older people with residential, dementia and respite care needs.
As Home Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management and success of the care home, whilst providing strong leadership and support to the staff team to ensure compliance and high quality standards are achieved and maintained.
- Proven and successful background working as a Registered Care Home Manager
- Current experience managing a residential care home that provides care to older people
- In-depth working knowledge of CQC expectations and current care legislations
- Marketing and Budget Management experience
- Ability to establish and build positive working relationships with outside agencies
This is an excellent, full time, permanent opportunity for an experienced Residential Care Home Manager to take the lead of this well-established service and be part of an innovative care home provider that supports, recognises and rewards their staff for their hard work and commitment.
To apply, please make an online application or email a copy of your CV direct to Apply
. For more information, call In Touch Recruitment on Apply