I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Search Consultancy Ltd is currently looking for a Social Worker to work on an Assessment and Care Management Team in the Stoke-on-Trent area. This position is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible until at least the end of June2018, subject to review and you will receive regular supervision and management/team support.
Salary: £23.66 - £24.37
Objectives of the Assessment and Care Management Post:
To undertake the full range of tasks associated with the Assessment and Care Management process for Service Users and any formally identified carers in accordance with departmental policies, operational guidelines and statutory requirements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* To receive and manage incoming referrals within timescales.
* To undertake a range of assessments and reviews ensuring a needs led approach with a rehabilitative focus and arrange care packages that address the eligible social care needs identified.
* To accurately maintain client records and ensure that these records are logged correctly on to the departments computer system (Care First).
* To undertake assessments of work referred, produce fully costed care plans and risk assessments and highlight Health and Safety issues that may impact upon the provision of a service, in conjunction with service users, carers and multi agency colleagues as far as possible.
* To participate in regular supervision and PDR, be committed to personal development and keep up to date with departmental policies and procedures, operational guidelines and changes to statutory requirements.
* To operate at all times with the ethics and disciplines of the General Social Care Councils Code of Conduct for Social Care Workers and to undertake specific training to maintain registered status.
* To produce reports specific to service discipline and attend when relevant, courts, child protection conferences, reviews and Mental Health Tribunals.
* To carry out such other duties as may be required from time to time and which commensurate with the grade of the post although suitable adjustments will be made in line with the Disability Discrimination Act.
* To act as Care Co-ordinator and/or Care Manager.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Mike Shaw at the Manchester office of Search Consultancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Galway City, Galway, IrelandContract...Posted 16th March 2018
Full time...Contract...Posted 16th March 2018Closes 16th April 2018Ref Socialwork007
Galway - Child Protection Team We currently have vacancies in Galway city and county for qualified Social Workers. These are full t...
Birmingham, West Midlands, England£ 27.53 - 29.93 Per hourTemporaryPosted 16th March 2018
£ 27.53 - 29.93 Per hourFull timeTemporaryPosted 16th March 2018Closes 6th April 2018Ref AB WM CIC 1414
Medicare First are recruiting alongside a Local Authority based in the West Midlands to find Quality, Experienced Children's sector...