I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, England
Registered Care Manger – QCF level 5 – Chipping Norton
Salary: £30,500 plus excellent benefits
Location: Chipping Norton - Oxford
Our client is a leading provider of senior living in the UK. They are currently recruiting for a Registered Estate Manager/Registered Care Manager QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care for a brand new retirement complex in Chipping Norton.
This brand new development features privately owned luxury apartments in a Retirement Living Plus environment. With 24 hour a day cover on site it means we can support our Home Owners to excel within an independent lifestyle for as long as possible.
The retirement complex is in a conservation area and boasts easy access to the parade of shops and excellent transport connections. Our client is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service at all times, and that’s where you come in…………
Can you lead and motivate a team to succeed?
We are looking for an individual with a passion for performance, who will strive to ensure that our Home Owners flourish in a vibrant and caring community. Our Registered Care Managers work together with their group companies & thrive to fulfil their vision to enhance the lives of a retirement community.
You will Report into your Regional Area Manager and will have full accountability for the day to day operational running of the complex. You will ensure that all domestic & care needs are meet.
The Ideal candidate:
• Experienced in leading, inspiring and developing a team?
• Proactive in your approach to self-development, ensuring you are able to support the business as we change & grow?
• Able to take a flexible approach to your role with a willingness to travel to other developments to learn/share best practice?
What do you need?
• You will need to become registered with the Care Quality Commission in order to be able to promote high quality management of domiciliary care where required.
• QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care (Adults) or equivalent
• IT competent in Microsoft Outlook
• If successful you will need to complete a DBS check (funded by our client)
What is on offer?
Our client is focused on supporting you to achieve your goals and become the best that you can be. Their Learning & Development team will work with you to support your career development along the way!
• Company Personal Pension
• Life Assurance
• Fully paid induction
• Funded training & much more …………….
Does this sound like you?
If you’ve got the experience and are ready for the next step in your career then we’d love to hear from you!
Next Steps: If your application is shortlisted we will be in contact to arrange an interview!