I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Nursing Home Manager - South Bristol £46k
This company is a brilliant organisation, who pride themselves not only on the high-end care they provide to all of their residents, but also the amount of opportunity and reward they offer to their well respected staff members
• A basic salary of £46K
• Excellent career progression
• Company benefits scheme
What the company is looking for:
• An experienced Nursing Home Manager
• Experience in managing an elderly/dementia care/nursing home
• Someone that can work under pressure and be able to build relationships well
• Experience in managing multidisciplinary staff teams
• Previously managed services with a good CQC rating
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
This is a medium sized Nursing home and caters for elderly and frail residents with a varied dependency, from rehabilitation to end of life care.
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• Build and maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
• Proven Home Management experience
• Active PIN
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
• Experience in working with elderly service users
• NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
• Proven track record of successful home management
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlotte at Amber Mace on Applyon or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to Apply.