I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Guildford, Surrey, England
Job Title: Nursing Home Manager-£55K- South London/ Surrey
Company: Small private provider
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED MANAGER OR DEPUTY MANAGER LOOKING TO WORK FOR A SMALLER COMPANY WITH A BIG FOCUS ON NURSING CARE?
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Home Manager to work within a highly dedicated care focussed service situated on the London / Surrey borders. The home is converted to the highest standards which provides nursing and residential care to residents who are mainly elderly and live with life long illness. This position is to run a nursing home.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• Overall management of the home
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
• Elderly / Dementia experience
• Have a positive attitude towards improving Standards of Care.
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
• At least 3 years' experience as a Home Manager within the care sector
• RGN/ RMN qualified- Essential
• Knowledge of quality standards
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Marketing skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
A basic salary of up to £55k depending on qualifications and experience
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Fiona at Amber Mace on Apply
This position would be suitable for a Nurse Manager, RGN Manager, RNLD Manager, RMN Manager, Nurse Deputy Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager, Registered Manager, Care Manager, Residential Manager