I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Southall, Greater London, England
Nursing Home Manager
Up to £60,000 per annum (depending on experience)
I am currently seeking a Home Manager to lead a team of care staff and ensure the care home achieves the highest possible standards of care and service. The home is a medium service and has good transport links, it is well established and has a good CQC rating. The home is located in scenic surroundings in Southall and provides nursing and residential care to residents who are mainly elderly and suffer from the diagnosis of dementia.
This post would be an excellent opportunity for someone that has a passion for quality and compliance. We are looking for somebody with a good reputation and somebody who can successfully help transform the home.
Nursing Home Manager Duties:
• Take full responsibility of the care home.
• Ensure the quality of care provided by the home and the staffs is at the highest standard.
• Reduce Health & Safety risks and keep up to date with all current standards.
• Display exceptional people management skills
The successful candidate:
• Will be a registered RGN, a valid NMC pin number.
• Would consider a deputy stepping up.
• Experience of dealing with elderly with dementia preferred.
• Experience of improving standards and maintaining a good local reputation.
Apply today for a great opportunity not to be missed!
How to Apply:
For more information or to apply please call Eva at Purosearch on Applyor email your CV to Apply