Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN/RMN) vacancy - £17p/hGeneral Elderly & Dementia Care - Derby - Fully-compliant CQC
A passionate and experienced Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN/RMN) is required on a permanent, full-time basis at my client's modern, specialist nursing home just outside of central Derby. This position is between 33 and 44hrs p/w on days, and offers not only a competitive hourly rate, but also career development opportunities and a wide range of employee benefits.
This home provides general elderly and dementia care to up to 35 individuals who are unable to live independently and therefore require 24/7 care. Each care plan is carefully designed and implemented based upon each service users' requirements and conditions, and an experienced team of Nurses and Healthcare Support Workers work collaboratively to deliver the highest standard of care.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the nurses, carers and domestic staff contribute to the efficient operation of the home. You will have full responsibility for the management of clinical activities across the home, ensuring that the care teams' skills are developed to the best standards and also making sure that clinical activity is innovative, effective and safe. You will be heavily involved in the induction, clinical supervision and mentorship of all staff at the home. Wider responsibilities will also cover undertaking disciplinary measures and appraisals, and working closely with the CQC/wider healthcare bodies. The Essential Requirements
- RGN/RMN in the UK with valid NMC registration and active PIN
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar position within elderly nursing homes
- Excellent clinical skills and knowledge
- Must be prepared to undertake on-call duties
- Strong working knowledge of relevant healthcare legislation e.g. SoVA/MCA/MHA etc.
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- Competitive hourly rate of £17p/h
- Permanent, full-time contract (33/44hrs p/w)
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Fantastic training and development opportunities to aid CPD
- Career development plans
- Private pension plan
- Supportive and hardworking team
- Comprehensive and detailed induction programme
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- We have 10 years' worth of success in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy