I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Consett, Durham, England
I am currently working with a national care provider to help recruit a Project Manager for a supported living service in Consett, Durham. The service supports individuals with learning disabilities; Autism and complex needs.
The company are looking for someone with experience of working with these specific client groups and previous experience of being in a management role. You will provide personalised support to the service users, and develop a community based domiciliary support service. You will enable service users to lead fulfilling and valued lives, maintain their tenancies, participate in their local community, develop independent living skills and achieve their personal goals and desired outcomes.
The Project Manager will lead, coordinate and supervise the team to achieve the highest standards of practice, customer care and positive outcomes. In addition, you will be expected to carry out direct support with service users, work professionally alongside the multi-disciplinary team and work closely in liaison with families, carers and the local community.
* Salary: 23,317 - £24,855 depending on qualifications and experience
* 37.5 hours per week including weekends, nights, evenings and public holidays according to the needs of the service. The post holder may be required to participate in an on-call rota for which an allowance will be paid.
Key skills and Competencies:
* If you are successful you will undertake the CQC Registered Manager role and to ensure that all the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act are met within the service.
* Ideally you will have at least 2 years practitioner experience with some experience of supervising/managing staff and resources and hold or be working towards a relevant health or social care qualification (Degree or NVQ Level 4/5)
* At least one year experience of supervising staff and managing a team
* Must have a track record of working within services for people with learning disabilities; Autism and complex needs and/or those who present with behaviours that challenge services.
* Ability to articulate and communicate a progressive vision for the delivery of services.
* Ability to build relationships with staff, service users, family members, commissioners and CQC and making sure they fully understand the needs of every tenant
* Experience in recruitment, induction, retention and deployment of all staff
* Ability to carry out comprehensive assessment of individual's care and support needs including risk assessment
* Personal resilience and ability to manage a challenging workload and competing priorities.
***I cover all ADULT SPECIALIST Service Manager/Nursing Home Manager/Hospital/Operations Manager and nurse vacancies across the North East and Lincolnshire, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
Ref: JCCS: PMD - 489
Westhill, Aberdeenshire, Scotland£ 31500 - 31500 Per yearPermanentPosted 19th March 2018
£ 31500 - 31500 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 19th March 2018Closes 30th April 2018Ref AP69581
Registered Manager - Cults, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, ScotlandAssisted Living - Elderly - £31,500/yr + Bonus + Overtime Available + ...