I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Ipswich, Suffolk, England
Services Manager - ABI
Are you a Registered Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for providing excellent care for people living with ABI? Then please read on, as Ryan at Amber Mace may have the perfect new role for you...
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Services Manager to join a well-renowned charity that provides support for people living with disabilities, autism, ABI, or challenging behaviour. Your role will be to manage a number of supported living services and outreach services that supports people with Acquired Brain Injury across Suffolk.
The role of Services Manager involves:
• Provide excellent care and results for service users
• Lead, support, coach and supervise staff in both services
• Ability to be flexible 24/7
• Quality assurance and service improvement
• Managing budgets and fiscal information
The ideal candidate for the Services Manager role will possess the following skills/qualifications:
• Previous Experience as a Registered Manager for a Learning Disability service
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven service management experience
In return, my client will offer a salary of £29k and an extensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more, please give Ryan at Amber Mace a call on Apply. Alternatively, send an up to date CV to Apply.