I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
I am currently working on behalf of a developing care provider that is seeking to appoint a Service Manager to a small residential service in Lincoln. The home provides specialist care for young adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviour. Service users may have spent long periods of time in a hospital setting or may have additional complex needs including sensory impairments and communication difficulties.
This is an exciting opportunity to open a new service, so they need a strong manager or experience Deputy Manager looking for a step up who can hit the ground running and get the service off to the best start.
Salary: circa £25,000 depending on experience
* Develop good relationships with all service users and demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of their support plans, thereby providing an excellent role model for the staff team.
* Manage and lead an established team of support staff
* Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
* Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
* Have a flexible and adaptable approach
* NVQ Level 3 minimum, but ideally NVQ Level 4 or 5
* Experience working with challenging behaviour is a MUST, this person needs to be very hands on and prepared to deal with challenging needs and situations
* Due to the challenging behaviours there will be high staffing ratios - you need to have an excellent leadership ability
* Excellent understanding of CQC legislation and ability to implement and maintain high standards.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
Ref: JCH: MG - 4888
Slough, Berkshire, England£ 35000 - 40000 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th March 2018
£ 35000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th March 2018Closes 9th April 2018Ref K/K
On behalf of my client we are recruiting for a Children's Home Manager to join their organisation within the Slough area. This is a...