I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Care/Registered Manager - Stoke on Trent-60K
Hours: Monday -Friday
An exciting new opportunity has recently arisen to oversee the running of a nursing home in Stoke on Trent. This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Care Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider. The home has a reputation for providing high quality care for individuals living with mental health needs, acquired brain injury, early on-set dementia and neurological conditions. The team within the home provide person centred care by supporting individuals to achieve their goals and aspirations working alongside families, the local community and professionals.
My client seeks a personable, friendly and caring Manager with management experience and strong knowledge of elderly care. This is a nursing home, however nurse and none-nurse manager will be considered for this position!
Job description for Care Manager:
• To manage the day to day running of the home, ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld
• To maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To assist with the recruitment for the home
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met
• To maintain & improve Care inspectorate standards
• Ensure CQC compliance
• Developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
• Implement all care and business strategies and you will be in charge of hiring the staff team
• Deliver person centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues
• Candidates should display excellent business skills, including successfully filling beds and developing the homes' profile within the local community
The successful candidate for the Care Manager will ideally possess the following skills/experience:
• Preferably nurse qualified, but not essential
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to lead and manage a team
In return, my client will offer a salary of £60k + excellent bonus scheme.
For more information on how to apply for the role of Care Manager please contact Lindsay at Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV to Apply.