I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Staines, Surrey, England
A residential and dementia nursing home in the Staines area is currently looking for an experienced RGN Deputy Manager to join their team.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should be:
• Nurse qualified – as an Adult/General Nurse (RGN) with a valid NMC pin
• Experienced in a managerial or leadership role
• Confident providing line management and clinical leadership to a strong care and nursing team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate requirements, safeguarding policies and health and safety legislation
• Committed to providing the highest standards of care
• Up to date strong clinical skills
As Deputy Manager, you will work closely with the Registered Manager and will play a key role in coordinating the overall clinical and operational management of the home.
This is a full-time position with a 42 hour working week on day shifts and alternative weekends, offering a salary in the range of £40,000 to £42,000 per annum.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this post, please submit your CV through the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please contact Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment on Applyor alternatively, please visit our website for a full list of vacancies.