Deputy Nurse Manager vacancy - up to £20p/hNorwich - Elderly & Dementia Care - Leading Private Provider
I am working with a leading private healthcare provider across the UK, and they are looking to recruit an experienced Deputy Manager (RGN) on a permanent, full-time basis to work at their modern nursing home in Norwich.
This modern home is designed to provide care for those with elderly, dementia and physical disability care needs, and is equipped with all the facilities to ensure first-class care can be given. Up to 35 residents can receive such care, and its staff are thoroughly trained in all aspects of nursing care and encouraged to promote independence of service users. The overall group's philosophy is based around holistic, individualised care and paying attention to every small detail of care needs, and this is embedded in the home's daily running.
In this role, you will work collaboratively with the Home Manager in the development of nursing care, implementation and design of care plans, operational quality and staff development. You will promote a positive culture within the home, and work closely with service users' families to ensure care plans are effectively enhancing quality of life and meeting specific care needs. Operationally, you will work to CQC guidelines, and build a relationship with both the CQC and other external healthcare bodies to continuously improve and maintain care standards. The Essential Requirements
- Registered Nurse in the UK with valid NMC registration and active PIN
- At least 2 years' experience at senior level (ideally within the nursing home setting)
- General elderly and/or dementia experience is essential
- You should have excellent leadership experience with good working relationships with multidisciplinary teams, external agencies etc.
- Strong working knowledge of relevant healthcare legislation e.g. SoVA/MCA/MHA etc.
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- Competitive salary of up to £20p/h
- Permanent, full-time contract (40hrs p/w)
- Educational opportunities i.e. NVQs
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Career development plans
- Supportive and hardworking management team
- Comprehensive and detailed induction/training programme, with relevant updates
Please call Apply/email your up to date CV and contact number to Apply to be considered!
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- We have 10 years' worth of success in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy