I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Waltham Forest, London, Greater London, England
Job Title: Clinical Lead - Chingford - £18/Hour
Service: Elderly Care Home with Nursing
Contact Name: Fiona Appleton
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead to work within an elderly/dementia nursing home in Chingford. The home provides high standards of care to elderly residents, some of whom are living with dementia.
As Clinical Lead, you will be an authoritative and knowledgeable presence in the home. You will oversee the delivery of excellent, person-centred care and support the nursing team at a supervisory level.
• Providing a high standard of care to elderly people
• Deputise in the Home Manager/Deputy Manager's absence
• Carry responsibility for the staff team as a senior member of staff, as well as working to help develop their skills and professional development
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care within the home
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Have experience with elderly/dementia care
• Strong clinical background
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of CQC standards.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply, please contact Fiona at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply.
This position would be suitable for: Clinical Lead, RGN Clinical Lead, RMN Clinical Lead, RNLD Clinical Lead, Senior Staff Nurse, RGN Senior Staff Nurse, RMN Senior Staff Nurse, RNLD Senior Staff Nurse, Deputy Manager.