I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Wandsworth, London, Greater London, England
WANDSWORTH, GREATER LONDON (SW17)
INTERVIEWS ASAP! CALL OR APPLY NOW!
COMPETITIVE RATE OF PAY
CHANCE OF CAREER PROGRESSION
Ideal applicants will be not too far from Wandsworth and easily commutable.
Ideal applicants will have previous experience in the Care Industry
Full time hours available (36 hours per week contract). Must be able to do alternate weekends.
Overtime always on offer
Days shifts (ideal applicant will be flexible, 12hr and 6hr shifts, 8am to 8pm, 8am to 2pm, 2pm to 8pm)
Beautiful, well presented, Nursing Home in Wandsworth, Greater London seek Care Assistants for Day shifts.
Main Responsibilities of a Care Assistant role:
1. Providing Personal Care & Hygiene
2. Manual Handling
3. Washing / Bathing
6. Filling in daily charts / care plans
7. Making sure all residents are cared for with privacy, dignity and respect that promotes independence.
Key Benefits of the Care Assistant role:
1. Full Induction & Regular Training
2. QCF/NVQ training in Health & Social Care paid for. (Great way to enhance your career in care).
3. Competitive rates of pay plus enhancements for bank holidays.
4. Full time contracts and extra hours available during holidays and sickness.
5. Career progression to become a Senior Care Assistant
6. You can gain knowledge and experience from working with Registered Nurses in the home.
Are you a kind, caring, reliable and flexible individual, then this is a brilliant opportunity to work in a beautiful Nursing Home.
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England£ 9.00 - 9.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 19th February 2018
£ 9.00 - 9.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 19th February 2018Closes 19th March 2018Ref KW/B
On behalf of my client we are looking for a dedicated Care Assistants to work in their care home within the Gloucestershire area. T...