I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Support Workers and Healthcare Assistants (HCA) - Residential, Nursing & Mental Health
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting Support Workers & Health Care Assistants (HCA) to join our ever expanding team within the Manchester region.
Due to a very high volume of demand, we are constantly recruiting Support Workers & Healthcare Assistants (HCA) on a temporary / ad hoc basis to work in various private healthcare settings, supporting residents within care, residential care and mental health services in various locations around the Manchester area. We are interested in speaking with applicants who meet the following criteria:
* Have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience in a healthcare or mental healthcare setting
* Possess a genuinely caring and compassionate approach to vulnerable people
* Are available for work immediately
* Can provide details for references covering their last two years employment/academic history, with at least one excellent reference from a healthcare provider
In return for the above, we are happy to offer the following excellent benefits:
1. Free DBS (if required)
2. Free Mandatory & MAPA Training (if required)
3. Competitive rates of pay
4. Flexible working hours to fit around your availability
5. Weekly payroll service, including PAYE and Ltd Company payment options
6. A free uniform
7. A dedicated and experienced team of Consultants
If you meet the above criteria, and would like to register with Search for the position of Support Worker or Healthcare Assistant (HCA) in Manchester, please apply online to Matthew McGuire, Search Medical (AGY)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Heathfield, East Sussex, England£ 8 - 12 Per hourBank...Posted 9th February 2018
£ 8 - 12 Per hourFull timeBank...Posted 9th February 2018Closes 9th March 2018Ref fullorpartheath2
Rates: £8-£12 per hourWant full or part time hours to suit you? Got a car and 6 months care experience?Great news! Due to unprecede...