I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Nursing Home Manager - Elderly Nursing Home
Small Family Run Provider (90 Beds )
Package Details: £45,000 p/a - £50,000 + Performance Bonus + Strong Benefits Benefits (Stated Below)
Contracted Hours: 40 Hours Per Week (Monday - Friday)
Location: North Of Glasgow
Remit: Nursing Home Manager - Elderly Nursing Home
Compass Associates are working with a valued client who are currently looking to recruit a Nursing Home Manager for their 90 bedded service based in the Glasgow area. We are seeking an experienced manager with a proven track record of improving & maintaining high quality standards, increasing occupancy & reducing agency usage.
The Service: Nursing Home Manager - Elderly Nursing Home
The purpose built care home offers nursing & residential care to older people, operating across three separate units frail elderly, specialist dementia and advanced residential care. (Very good quality grades)
The Candidate: Nursing Home Manager - Elderly Nursing Home
Ideally the candidate will have worked in a care home setting previously and dealt with frail elderly and dementia service users. Ideally the candidate will have had previous managerial experience and posses a kind, friendly and approachable personality but most importantly have a passion for first class quality care.
Requirements: (Essential) Nursing Home Manager - Elderly Nursing Home
- RGN, RMN, RNLD, RNMH nursing qualification.
- Excellent understanding of quality, compliance & regulations within a care home setting.
- Experience dealing with large extensive budgets with full autonomy over EBITDA.
- Commercially aware and possess strong sales & marketing skills. (Effective net worker)
- Strong up to date clinical skills. (Must be capable of hands on nursing)
Requirements: (Desired) Nursing Home Manager - Elderly Nursing Home
- A good team player who possesses strong relationship building skills.
- A pro-active person who endeavours all types of challenges.
- Someone who has a passion for delivering first class quality care.
Benefits: Nursing Home Manager - Elderly Nursing Home
- Competitive salary. (£45 - £50,000 p/a)
- Excellent holiday allowance. (33 Days)
- On-going training & development programme.
- Progression opportunities.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Free uniform.
- Free parking.
My client is looking to pay upto £50,000 p/a plus benefits which will be discussed further at interview.
** All enquiries & applications are treated fully confidential **
** Refer a friend scheme - Earn £150 for each candidate you recommend to us that we subsequently go on to place in work **
View All our live vacancies at Apply
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Ascot, Berkshire, England£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th February 2018
£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th February 2018Closes 17th March 2018Ref CC23/GM/AS
Our client is an award-winning healthcare provider that operates a large portfolio of Luxury Care homes across the U.K. They have a...