I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
I am currently working on behalf of an excellent care provider who is looking for a Unit Manager for a specialist nursing home in Barnsley for young adults with adults with complex needs ranging from brain injury to early onset dementia. This is a great opportunity for somebody with good management experience and experience working with a range of disabilities, who is looking for the next challenge in their career.
The company itself provide care in 30 homes across the midlands for working age adults and the elderly, with a range of complex needs, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health issues and Physical Disabilities.
Based on a 42 hours contract on £14.60 per hour rising to £14.70
Unit Manager Responsibilities:
* Conducting pre-admission assessments, assessing client care requirements
* Working with the MDT to ensure that care provided is appropriate and relevant to the individual's care package
* Provide safe and effective processes for the ordering, handling, storage, administration, recording and disposal of drugs
* Maintain cost effective controls of all clinical supplies (including ordering, storage, stock rotation and correct usage)
* Review and document care plans on a regular basis
* Positively promote the home
* Participate in an on-call system to support the nurse in charge
* Participate in recruitment, supervision and training of staff
* Deputising for the Registered Manager as necessary
* Report all compliments, comments and complaints
* Complying with all legal and regulatory policies and procedures
* Promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
* Adhering to the NMC Code and updating your professional knowledge
You should hold a level 1 nursing qualification (RGN/RMN/RNLD) and have a current PIN.
* Comprehensive induction and opportunities for ongoing training and development
* An employee benefits scheme available - online shopping, discounts and vouchers
* The environment is both challenging and rewarding
* Opportunities for career progression are available
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Ref: JCE: UMNC - 4731
Ascot, Berkshire, England£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th February 2018
£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th February 2018Closes 17th March 2018Ref CC23/GM/AS
Our client is an award-winning healthcare provider that operates a large portfolio of Luxury Care homes across the U.K. They have a...