I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
Residential Home Manager - Elderly
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£35,000 - 40,000 depending on experience
Fantastic opportunity to work for a well respected provider that has a number of homes across Yorkshire.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
• Residential home management experience
• Strong Leadership skills in managing large teams of people
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• A Registered Manager with at least 2 years experience
• Ideally a background of working in a similar environment and to CQC standards
• Relevant qualification such as Nurse Qualification, NVQ 4 or Level 5 Dip in Leadership for Health & Social Care
This position would suit a Residential Home Manager, Care Manager, Home Manager
To be put forward for this role please do not hesitate in calling Shona Blackburn at Purosearch on ApplyOR email your up to date CV to Apply
Ascot, Berkshire, England£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th February 2018
£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th February 2018Closes 17th March 2018Ref CC23/GM/AS
Our client is an award-winning healthcare provider that operates a large portfolio of Luxury Care homes across the U.K. They have a...