Deputy Home Manager (RN)
£17.50 per hour
Permanent Contract – 40 hours per week
In Touch Recruitment are working on behalf of a forward thinking, national care home provider to recruit an experienced Nurse Qualified Deputy Home Manager to support the day to day management of their large, purpose built care facility in Castleford, Wakefield.
The care home is registered to provide high quality care and support to older people with nursing, residential and dementia care needs.
Working as the Deputy Manager within the service, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Home Manager in the day to day management of the home
- Deputising in the Home Managers absence
- Supervising and developing a multi-disciplinary staff team
- Identifying training and development opportunities
- Carrying out regular clinical audits to ensure service meets CQC expectations
Working as part of the Management team you will be responsible for ensuring the home is compliant and operating to a very high standard.
The successful candidate will hold a 1st level nursing qualification RGN or RMN and will hold a valid NMC pin. All applicants MUST have current experience working within a supervisory / management role within a Care Home that provides nursing care to older people.
To apply, please make an online application or email a copy of your CV direct to Apply
For more information, call In Touch Recruitment on Apply