I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
Deputy Nurse Manager - £32k Gloucester
Are you an experienced deputy looking to work for a highly-regarded care provider? Or a Team Leader looking to further your career in the health and social care sector? Then please read on as we may have the perfect role for you…
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Nurse Deputy Manager in the Gloucester area. Our client is a privately owned care provider, allowing you as a valuable member of staff to receive the best support, training and guidance possible.
My client is currently looking for a Deputy Manager to join the team at a medium-sized care home based in Gloucester. This service provides residential and nursing care for the elderly.
As Deputy Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home in the manager's absence. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
The role will involve clinical shifts as well as supernumerary.
• To manage the day to day running of the home in the manager's absence and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld
• Assist with recruitment, induction, and training of new staff
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs
• To work in accordance with CQC policies
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• NMC PIN
• Team Leader/Deputy Manager experience
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Experience working in an elderly home desirable, although not essential
In return, my client is offering a salary in the region of £32K and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in applying, then please apply with your CV below or if you have any questions do not hesitate to get in touch with Charlotte at Amber Mace on Apply.