I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
We are presently recruiting for a Home Manager to manage a 89 bedded care home based in Didsbury that is owned by a charity funded healthcare company that operate homes across the country.
As Home Manager you will play a key role within the home and be responsible for the care and safety of all residents and management of all nurses, care and support staff. You will ensure the home runs smoothly ensuring that all care interventions meet our client’s local policies and procedures. You will provide leadership and managerial responsibilities, support, guidance and assistance to the nurses and support staff around you promoting excellent levels of clinical care.
The ideal Manager will create and develop strong relationships with key partners within the community, and play an important role in strengthening the company brand and raising the care home’s profile.
Overview of the role:
• Provide leadership and management to the Nurses and support staff
• Ensure the group’s vision and values are understood and acted on
• Ensure the home operates within its statement of purpose
• Ensure the home operates within the group’s policies and procedures
• Ensure the home meets all regulatory requirements
• Ensure that the quality of the service is maintained and improved
• Care home management experience
• Knowledge of NMC code of conduct and CQC legislation
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Ability to work on own initiative unsupervised
• Good time management skills, ability to prioritise and organise workload appropriately
• Eligibility to work within the U.K
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package and includes generous company benefits. You will receive support from highly experienced operations and head office team.
To apply for this Home Manager role please contact Tania Vieira on Applyor click the link below to submit your application.
Ascot, Berkshire, England£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th February 2018
£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th February 2018Closes 17th March 2018Ref CC23/GM/AS
Our client is an award-winning healthcare provider that operates a large portfolio of Luxury Care homes across the U.K. They have a...