Care Home Manager
Chester - Cheshire
£45,000 per annum
Permanent Contract – Full Time
In Touch Recruitment are proud to be working on behalf of prestigious Care Home provider to recruit an experienced Nurse Qualified Home Manager to manage their well-established service in Chester, Cheshire.
Situated in a great location with easy access to the town centre, this popular care home is registered to provide care and support for up to 38 older people with general nursing and residential care needs.
As Home Manager your responsibilities will include
- Managing a diverse staff team
- Managing budgets and marketing of the service
- Recruitment and retention of staff
- Maintaining quality standards and ensuring health and safety compliance
- Liaising with and maintaining partnerships with outside agencies, local authorities and the local community
- Carrying out comprehensive audits to ensure compliance
The Home is currently rated as ‘Good’ with CQC, we are therefore looking for an experienced Manager who can maintain full compliance and continue moving the home forward in a positive direction.
To be considered for this role, you must hold a 1st level nursing qualification and have an active NMC PIN number, previous Home Management experience is essential for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nurse Qualified Home Manager looking to join a leading care provider which has the wellbeing of its residents at the heart of everything it does.
To apply, please make an online application or email a copy of your CV direct to Apply
For more information, call In Touch Recruitment on Apply