I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
Qualified Social Worker - Experienced Best Interest Assessor (BIA)
£43.58 per hour if working 37 hrs per week
£300.00 per Assessment
Looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Experiences Best Interest Assessor (BIA) to work from home and arrange visits accordingly. You will be paid £300 for each Assessment and can do as any or as little as you require.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* To respond to the need for applications to the Court of Protection for authorisation of DoLS as required.
* Participate in duties related to MCA, DoLS and the BIA role
* To function as a specialist professional resource on MCA, providing advice and support to colleagues, including mental health, learning disability, safeguarding adults, transitions and older people.
* Provide professional advice to other areas of the council.
* Coordinate the process of DoLS assessment from prioritisation of referrals, completion of assessments, identification of an appropriate level of authoriser in order that completed assessments are presented to the Supervisory Body within agreed timescales.
* Complete the Mental Capacity, Age, No Refusals and Best Interest assessments in line with the BIA role, MCA and its related codes of practice, as well as national and local guidance.
* Liaise with Mental Health and Eligibility Assessors taking account of their views before completing the assessment and final documentation.
* To consult with managing authorities and examine any relevant assessments and care plans prepared for the customer and use these to inform their assessments.
* To produce and maintain timely and comprehensive records in relation to assessments and all activity.
* Provide the supervisory body with assessments which are clearly written, with robust evidence and analysis about how the conclusions were reached and are unambiguous about whether there is a deprivation of liberty and whether this should be authorised.
* To attend meetings about individual customers as required and contribute to multi agency arrangements to assess, analyse and manage risk e.g. Safeguarding meetings
To be considered for this role you must be a Qualified Social Worker and have significant experience in BIA work.
* HCPC Registration
* 4 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care Sector
* Enhanced DBS/CRB
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call Madge on Applyfor further details
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age