I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Brighton, East Sussex, England
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Manager to join this well respected and growing company! This company have an excellent reputation for providing person centred care and have an unrivalled reputation in the Care sector. This Residential Service is for individuals with Complex Needs and Autism.
Key Responsibilities -
* Oversee the day to day management of the residential service
* Provide hands on support to adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
* Be fully involved in the training of new staff members, insuring high standards of person centered care.
* Stepping up in the absence of the Registered Manager
* Have experience working at a senior level
* Ideally an NVQ Level 3 in health and social care or leadership and management or above
* Line management experience
* Experience working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
* Be able to provide a hands-on approach to leadership in order to develop staff teams
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England£ 9.00 - 9.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 19th February 2018
£ 9.00 - 9.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 19th February 2018Closes 19th March 2018Ref KW/B
On behalf of my client we are looking for a dedicated Care Assistants to work in their care home within the Gloucestershire area. T...