I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Preston, Lancashire, England
I am working with a fantastic Health Care provider who provide care and support for Elderly clients are looking for Senior Care Assistants to join a busy and spacious home surround by a large garden providing specialising in residential and nursing care based in the Preston area.
If you are a Care Assistant or a Support Worker with a Level 2 in Health and Social Care looking for a new role with more responsibility then this role is your next step!
Hours - Full Time (33 hpw)
Pay rate - £8.00ph
* Hold a Level 2 in Health and Social Care
* Have experience in administering medication
* Have previous experience in the same or similar setting
* Be a passionate member of the Care team, want to help others and make a difference to resident's lives ensuring care is delivered with dignity, respect and fairness
* Provide the highest level of personal care (supporting with toileting, bathing etc.) relevant to the needs of each individual residents care plan.
* Full drivers licence is desired but not essential
* To provide residents with the highest standard of quality care and support, in accordance with the individual care plan. To act in accordance with the policies and procedures of the home.
* To act as a role model for other care staff in respect of day to day activities
* To educate and enable other care staff to practice skills under direct supervision until competent.
* To build up good relationships with residents under his/her direct care and to provide them with daily care to help them maintain and improve, where possible, their independence, individuality and mobility.
* Dispense medication, and ensure correct recording of all relevant information relating to medication (after satisfactory completion of the Safe Handling of Medicines course).
* To work to promote a high level of effective communication between the care and the nursing team.
* Complete, observe & review care planning needs for residents, and complete written daily records as instructed and in line with the Company's policies and procedures.
* To complete assessment documentation as required by the home.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Ref: KSM - PRY - SCA - 1202
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England£ 9.00 - 9.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 19th February 2018
£ 9.00 - 9.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 19th February 2018Closes 19th March 2018Ref KW/B
On behalf of my client we are looking for a dedicated Care Assistants to work in their care home within the Gloucestershire area. T...