I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Aultbea, Achnasheen, Highland, Scotland
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Aultbea, Ross-shire
Salary: £8.45 - £9.45 per hour
Hours: Full or part time hours available - Days & Nights
Contract Type: Permanent
Ellis Jackson Recruitment is one of the leading specialist recruitment consultancies in the UK & Ireland.
We are currently seeking a passionate Healthcare Assistant to work for one of Scotland's most respected independent care providers. Based on the West Coast of the Scottish Highlands in Ross-shire, this fully compliant service is well known for its relationship-centred approach to care and the stunning living conditions they provide to all residents.
As a Healthcare Assistant you will be at the frontline of the home providing exceptional care and support to all residents. General duties will include:
- Providing an exceptional level of patient centred care to all residents
- Ensuring all residents are treated with dignity and respect
- Administering medication
- Moving and handling patients
- Maintaining accurate notes and records as and when required
In order to be considered for the role you will need:
- 1 years' experience within a care position (Desirable)
- A passion and desire to work with elderly and dementia patients
- Effective communication skills and ability to work autonomous
- A willingness to learn and work well with others
Alongside a competitive starting salary, all employees receive:
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Workplace Pension
- Industry leading induction training
- Fantastic working environment and scope for progression
To find out more about this opportunity please apply now or call Applyto speak to one of our specialist health and social care consultants today.
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England£ 9.00 - 9.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 19th February 2018
£ 9.00 - 9.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 19th February 2018Closes 19th March 2018Ref KW/B
On behalf of my client we are looking for a dedicated Care Assistants to work in their care home within the Gloucestershire area. T...