I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Maghull, Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Job Title: Home Care Assistant
Location: Sefton (Availability in Maghull, Crosby and Formby)
Starting Salary: £9.00 per hour plus mileage (£9.50 for evenings and weekends)
Hours: Full and part time available
Contract type: Permanent, fixed hours contract after completion of probationary period
Ellis Jackson Recruitment is one of the leading specialist recruitment consultancies in the UK & Ireland.
We are currently seeking hardworking and passionate Care Assistants to join a forward-thinking care provider in Sefton. The successful candidates will provide exceptional support and care to service users within the local community.
* Providing an exceptional level of patient centred care to all service users
* Assisting service users with all aspects of medication, meal preparation and home management
* Ensuring all service users are treated with dignity and respect
* Supporting the Care Manager in the day to day running of the branch where applicable
Employee Benefit Package:
* Attractive salary package
* Generous mileage allowance
* Pension scheme
* Flexible contract options
* 28 days' holiday incl. bank holidays
* Paid training days
* Further ongoing CPD training and internal courses
* Excellent prospects for promotion and professional growth
* Regular awards given for providing exceptional care
* A reasonable level of experience in a caring position
* A QCF Diploma Level 2 / NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care (Desirable)
* A passion and desire to support elderly service users
* A kind, caring and compassionate personality
* Exceptional communication and organisational skills
* A full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle
To find out more about this opportunity please apply now or call Applyto speak to one of our specialist health and social care consultants today.
Wroughton, Swindon, Wiltshire, England£ 9.50 - 19.00 Per hourBank...Posted 11th February 2018
£ 9.50 - 19.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Posted 11th February 2018Closes 11th March 2018Ref cacftwro
Want to joint the most prestigious and FASTEST Growing Healthcare Agency in the Country? £9.50 TO £19.00 per hour. * CAR DRIVERS ON...