I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Merton, London, Greater London, England
Deputy Residential Manager - Wimbledon - £35k
• Competitive rates of pay
• Retail discounts
• Ongoing career development and training
Are you an experienced deputy looking for a new challenge? Or a Team Leader looking to further their career in the health and social care sector? My client is currently looking for a Deputy Residential Manager to join the team at an elderly/dementia home in Wimbledon, South West London. This service provides excellent residential care for the elderly.
This is a large service that provides round-the-clock care elderly service users. There are many extra touches that make this home a truly special place to work; such as a fully equipped cinema room, restaurant, salon, and landscaped gardens.
As Deputy Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home in the manager's absence. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• To manage the day to day running of the home in the manager's absence ensuring that the highest level of care standards are upheld
• Assist with recruitment, induction, and training of new staff
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs
• To work in accordance with CQC policies
• Creation of staff rotas
• Implement and update care plans
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Team Leader/Deputy Manager experience in a large home
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Level 3 Health and Social care qualification or above
In return, my client will offer a salary of £35k!
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Fiona on Apply, or send an up to date CV to Apply.