I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Portsmouth, Hampshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nursing Home Manager
Starting Salary: £55,000 - £61,000 per annum + benefits
Hours: Full time (37 hours per week)
Contract Type: Permanent
Ellis Jackson Recruitment is one of the leading specialist recruitment consultancies in the UK & Ireland.
We are currently seeking a diligent and vastly experienced Registered Nursing Home Manager to oversee a purpose-built dual-registered nursing/care home in Portsmouth. The successful candidate will ensure the delivery of high quality front-line support to service users, ensuring that care is delivered to a high-quality standard in compliance with legislation and CQC standards.
* To effectively lead, manage and motivate all staff within the home
* To ensure the physical, emotional and social wellbeing of service users
* To comply with the essential standards of quality and safety and maintain the home to CQC compliance
* Leading and promoting a culture of learning and reflection in the workplace
* Managing the delegated budget for the home and monitoring staff expenditure
* Operating within procedures and meeting set targets in terms of staff management, absence management, agency use and performance
* Have a QXF Level 4 in Care, or equivalent
* Have a Registered Managers Award
* Have extensive experience of working in a large dementia nursing home at management level
* Have the ability to manage a large diverse staff team.
* Be able to implement practices which foster positive working relationships and productive networks with all stakeholders and local communities.
* Be able to implement effective quality assurance and quality monitoring systems to measure success in meeting the aims, objectives and statement of purpose of the home.
* Have a sound knowledge of current relevant legislation
To find out more about this opportunity please apply now or call Applyto speak to one of our specialist health and social care consultants today.
Rugeley, Staffordshire, England£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th February 2018
£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th February 2018Closes 12th March 2018Ref J37996
Registered Children's Home ManagerRugeley, Staffordshire2 bed EBD homeRated Goodc£36K starting salaryA well established small child...
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland£ 50000 - 52000 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th February 2018
£ 50000 - 52000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th February 2018Closes 12th March 2018Ref chm/so/bd
Our client has asked us to find an enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable manager for their large, and newly opened care home i...