I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
St Ives, Cambridgeshire, England
Job Title: Domiciliary Care Manager
Location: St Ives
Starting Salary: £28,000 - £36,000 per annum FTE + benefits
Hours: Full time (37 hours per week)
Contract Type: Permanent
Ellis Jackson Recruitment is one of the leading specialist recruitment consultancies in the UK & Ireland.
We are currently seeking a diligent and experienced Domiciliary Care Manager to join one of the UK's most prominent not-for-profit organisations. The successful candidate will oversee the delivery of home and community based services in response to the needs of family carers, vulnerable people with care needs and commissioners.
* To effectively lead, manage and motivate all staff within the branch
* To ensure the physical, emotional and social wellbeing of service users
* To comply with the essential standards of quality and safety and maintain the service to CQC compliance
* To operate within procedures and meet set targets in terms of staff management, absence management, agency use and performance
* Have overall responsibility for 2 registered locations, in Cambridgeshire and Norfolk
* A Level 5 NVQ Health and Social Care/ Management Qualification or equivalent
* Extensive experience within a similar
* Experience of leading and managing a team
* Strong knowledge of CQC legislations
* A proactive and solution focussed mindset
* A full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle
To find out more about this opportunity please apply now or call Applyto speak to one of our specialist health and social care consultants today.
Ascot, Berkshire, England£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th February 2018
£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th February 2018Closes 17th March 2018Ref CC23/GM/AS
Our client is an award-winning healthcare provider that operates a large portfolio of Luxury Care homes across the U.K. They have a...