I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Our client has asked us to find an enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable manager for their large, and newly opened care home in Glasgow. The home provides care for the frail & elderly as well as residents living with dementia and is doing well with increasing occupancy. The home now needs an experienced manager with a track record in driving through compliance and procedures to ensure that good grades are achieved and sustained at the next inspection.
Our client believes that their staff are one of their most valuable resources in enhancing the quality of life for their residents, who are at the centre of everything they do. Their dedicated team encourage their residents to take part in all decisions, especially in the care they receive. They are looking for a like-minded Home Manager to join their team to make this difference.
• Manage & lead the ongoing development of high quality individualised
care and support in line with the care standards and policies
• Promote the company’s core values and act as a role model for all
employees, demonstrating the values within day to day operations
• Manage the staff in all aspects which include performance,
attendance, training and development
• Maximise and generate income by developing and building the
reputation of the service, through marketing and quality grades
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with stakeholders
• Communicate effectively with line management, submitting reports as
per operations demand
• Excellent rates of pay, plus extremely attainable bonus scheme
• Training opportunities to enhance skills and further career
• 33 days holiday per year
• Workplace pension scheme
• Fully supported by management and directors
• RGN/RMN Qualification with valid NMC pin
• Leadership/training qualification
• Registered Manager Award or similar
• Be able to evidence excellent managerial skills which are relevant
within the care home sector
• Excellent communication skills
• Budgetary management
• Experience of partnership working and networking
• Marketing and public relations
Heart Resourcing seek out only the very best talented and experienced Healthcare professionals, and work entirely with clients who have the same quality driven priorities. We would love to hear from you if you feel that you can meet these criteria
Ascot, Berkshire, England£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th February 2018
£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th February 2018Closes 17th March 2018Ref CC23/GM/AS
Our client is an award-winning healthcare provider that operates a large portfolio of Luxury Care homes across the U.K. They have a...