I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Clinical Director – Nurse / Occupational Therapist / Social Worker Qualified
Brain Injuries – Case Management
£50k - £60k per annum + Bonus and Car Allowance
Compass Associates is proud to be exclusively working alongside a well-established Case Management & Rehabilitation Service provider. Together, we are looking for a Senior Case Manager, Registered Manager or experienced Clinical Director who has a proven track record within Case Management solutions for those with Acquired Brain Injuries, Spinal Injuries, Orthopaedic and Amputations as a result of an accident.
Working alongside the Managing Director you will be spearheading a reputable Care Management organisation in the Greater Manchester area specialising in case management, specialist training and occupational therapy services for all ages.
The position is based in Bury and is commutable from Preston, Liverpool, Warrington, Rochdale, Huddersfield and Stockport.
- Clinical Qualification in Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Social Work or Speech and Language Therapy
- Valid HCPC or NMC registration
- BABICM (British Association of Brain Injury Case Managers) and CMS UK (Case Management Society UK) IMPERATIVE
- Experience in medico-legal Case Management services, will be keen to speak to Registered Managers or Senior / Associate Case Managers looking to step up in a Clinical Director’s post
- Flair in business development, liaising with clients and solicitors
- Sound management skills, a role model, providing exemplary support and advice to promote good practice
The salary is paying c. £55,000 - £60,000 depending upon experience (flexible) + KPI related bonus and a car allowance
You will also be entitled to company benefits such as, pension, flexible working hours and more, plus generous annual leave
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £150 for each successful recommendation
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England£ 30000 - 30000 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th February 2018
£ 30000 - 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th February 2018Closes 16th March 2018Ref MNNEAMgr
Area Manager LD / MH £30k (negotiable) Major Healthcare are looking to recruit an Area Manager to oversee our client's Learning Dif...