I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Reading, Berkshire, England
Team Manager-£45-New Team
My client is looking for a Team Manager who can join their Children in Need Team (CIN). This is a newly created team, so you can help shape the team and support the social workers.
The Team Manager will have:
- Excellent knowledge and tangible experience of managing Child in Need work
- Good knowledge of safeguarding and early help services
- Able to bring together a new team and make functional quickly
- Good performance management
- Experience of improving services and working in a fast moving environment
- Knowledge of what good sharp CiN work looks like and ability to implement
- Successful work with partners to gaining multi-agency commitment
Please apply if you are a Team Manager with experience in CIN team. You must also have a HCPC registration.
What NonStop Care offers:
What I offer:
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.