I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
Fantastic CAMHS hospital in Berkshire are recruiting for an Associate Specialist!
Surrounded by grounds, this service is set in a beautiful location in an old manor house and accommodates for 12-18 year olds with Mental Health problems and Eating Disorders.
As an Associate Specialist, you will deliver high quality clinical care for patients referred to and using the services of the hospital. You will work loosely with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that the clients receive a holistic and person-centric care and treatment programme.
The successful candidate will support the Consultant Psychiatrist in the development of the service in line with the changing commissioning and commercial pressure in the sector.
* To work clinically with children, young people and their families/carers and other allied professionals.
* To support the implementation of plans of action in partnership with parents/carers.
* To liaise closely with other relevant agencies.
* To work as a co-therapist where appropriate.
* To set up and run client centred groups aimed at working with children/young people where appropriate
* To take part in a first on-call rota shared with Consultants where appropriate.
* To actively participate in weekly MDT (ward round) meetings.
QUALITY/ CLINICAL LEADERSHIP
* Participate in the process of referral and admission both routine and emergency
* Contributing to specialist meetings for the services provided at the hospital
* Contributing to in-house training programmes within the services
* To participate in case based discussion (CBD's)
CLINICAL GOVERNANCE/ INNOVATION
* Contributing to the development and evaluation of services in collaboration with the Lead Consultant, Director of Clinical Services and Head of Nursing and Quality.
* The post holder will be expected to contribute to the development of the service
* Attend the weekly Datix meeting to address all incidents and safeguarding matters.
* Attend the on-site CPD peer group with other Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists
* Attend the weekly academic sessions
* Hold full registration with the General Medical Council (GMC)
* Be approved under section 12 (2) Mental Health Act
* Be on the specialist register for child and adolescent psychiatry
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?