I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Commissioning Manager - Near Cheltenham - £55k
Are you an experienced Home Manager looking for a new challenge managing a brand-new, state of at art elderly/dementia home? Are you looking for a new opportunity in the healthcare sector and to work for a well-renowned care provider that offers excellent benefits?
Charlotte at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an ambitious and focused Home Manager to take the helm at a modern and high-quality service near Cheltenham.
Main Duties as Nursing Home Manager:
• Assist in recruitment and build a new team
• To create compliance and structure to ensure the new home complies with CQC and all legal legislation
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team, ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld
• To drive and maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Valid Nursing PIN desirable
• Proven management experience in an elderly care home essential
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
What you'll receive in return for your hard and dedicated work:
• An excellent salary of £55,000 per annum
• Company pension scheme
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Life Assurance
• Company benefits scheme offering discounted shopping and more!
This care home, due to open in spring, will offer both residential and nursing care for the elderly. The home is tastefully and modern decorated throughout, and provides an abundance of support services for residents living with dementia or other complex issues. There is also an on-site café, shop, and hair salon plus beautifully landscaped gardens that provides a tranquil space for the residents.
As Home Manager, you will draw upon your existing expertise and leadership skills. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home, ensuring it operates efficiently whilst maintaining the highest standards of quality and care excellence. As the Home Manager, you will have a sound working knowledge of CQC standards and have proven experience managing a residential home.
Please note; the hours will be 37.5 per week; please do not hesitate to give Charlotte at Amber Mace a call on Applyfor more information or simply APPLY with your CV below!
Ascot, Berkshire, England£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th February 2018
£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th February 2018Closes 17th March 2018Ref CC23/GM/AS
Our client is an award-winning healthcare provider that operates a large portfolio of Luxury Care homes across the U.K. They have a...