I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Bolton, Greater Manchester, England
We are presently recruiting for a Home Manager (Nurse qualified) to manage a large care home that is owned by an award winning care home company that operate sites across the country.
The company specialise in Nursing, Dementia and Residential care and has seen significant growth since inception. This is an ideal opportunity for a Home Manager that is seeking future career progression.
As Home Manager (Nurse) you will play a key role within the home and be responsible for the care and safety of all residents and management of all nurses, care and support staff. You will ensure the home runs smoothly ensuring that all care interventions meet our client’s local policies and procedures. Drawing on your clinical RGN experience, you will provide leadership and managerial responsibilities, support, guidance and assistance to the nurses and support staff around you promoting excellent levels of clinical care.
The ideal Manager will create and develop strong relationships with key partners within the community, and play an important role in strengthening the company brand and raising the care home’s profile.
Overview of the role:
• Provide leadership and management to the Nurses and support staff
• Ensure the group’s vision and values are understood and acted on
• Ensure the home operates within its statement of purpose
• Ensure the home operates within the group’s policies and procedures
• Ensure the home meets all regulatory requirements
• Ensure that the quality of the service is maintained and improved
• Comprehensive understanding of commercial principles and practices
• Proven track record
• Ideally possess an active nursing registration (RGN/RMN)
• Positive CQC Reports for minimum 2 years
• Budget Management
• Competent in dealing with finances and budgets
• Confident in selling the benefits of the home, driving occupancy and recruiting talented staff
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package and includes generous company benefits. You will receive support from highly experienced operations and head office team.
To submit an application for the role of Home Manager please contact Tania directly on Applyfor a friendly and confidential chat.
Ascot, Berkshire, England£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th February 2018
£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th February 2018Closes 17th March 2018Ref CC23/GM/AS
Our client is an award-winning healthcare provider that operates a large portfolio of Luxury Care homes across the U.K. They have a...