I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
I am working on behalf of a care provider is seeking a Service Manager for a supported living service in Leeds which provides support for people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health conditions.
The company supports people with learning, autism, mental health, and acquired brain injury. They operate in a range of community settings in the Midlands and Yorkshire.
The manager should be motivated, able to demonstrate sound leadership and management skills and able to effectively manage change for the progression of the service and quality of care. You will lead the Team Leaders and Support Workers to ensure the services are operating efficiently and put correct legislation in place.
* Salary: up to £25k depending on experience and qualifications
* Should ideally have their RMA and an NVQL4/5 in Leadership & Management
Key skills and Competencies:
* Strong care background, leadership skills and professionalism
* Committed to the principles of supporting people effectively and appropriately in their own homes and supported living services
* Must have experience in managing services in a social care setting specifically learning disability services, the candidate must also have experience in completing needs assessment/support and risk planning.
* The candidate must also have experience of managing teams and will be expected to evidence how they have achieved outcomes for the people they have supported
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work to deadlines
* Somebody who can build good relationships easily - with commissioners, social workers etc
* Ability to upkeep and improve the quality of the services - CQC and relevant bodies
* Full working knowledge of working within budgets
* Knowledge - stay up to date with legislative changes that can affect the operation of the business / services
* Good IT skills - ability to use systems, computer packages and devise action plans
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Ref: JCU: SML - 4679
Ascot, Berkshire, England£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th February 2018
£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th February 2018Closes 17th March 2018Ref CC23/GM/AS
Our client is an award-winning healthcare provider that operates a large portfolio of Luxury Care homes across the U.K. They have a...