Locality Manager- Central Scotland
Up to £40,000 + Benefits
Are you looking to be at the forefront of change? Would you like to manage a rapidly growing care service across Central Scotland?
If the answer is yes then do not hesitate to apply for a rare opportunity for a locality Manager with a growing and well respected care company.
As a Locality Manager you will coordinate and manage the successful running of a Supported Living service and a domiciliary service based in the Edinburgh area, with the business expanding throughout central Scotland.
Working within the Regional Management team you will support the registered managers in their aim to provide high quality care within their facility. The role also involves overseeing and developing the services within Scotland and managing the set up of new services.
My client is an innovative, highly thought of care provider boasting an excellent national reputation.
The role ensures systems and processes are followed within your remit. As Locality Manager you will build close positive and professional relationships, focussing on quality assurance whilst promoting the business objectives.
Locality Manager Requirements;
• You will be an experienced manager, well versed in domiciliary care and/or supported living.
• You will ideally be an experienced multi-site manager
• You will need to be a self-motivated and a well organised manager who relishes the challenge of balancing a regional role.
• The successful candidate must be highly organised with the ability to use their own initiative whilst working within a team, as well as being confident and having the ability to instil confidence in others.
• You will be required to embrace the company vision and values promoting these with all internal and external customers.
Locality Manager Benefits:
• A competitive salary circa £40k
• Holiday allowance
• Pension scheme
To be considered please call Michaela on Apply
or email your CV to Apply