I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
A leading care provider is currently seeking a Peripatetic Manager to work nationally across a number of specialist care homes and hospitals across the country. The services provide specialist care for adults with Mental Health conditions, complex behaviour, spinal injuries, Autism and complex dementia. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the most successful division in the company and work alongside some highly experienced care professionals!
MUST BE A NURSE
Salary: up to £65,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
Plus company car, fuel and accommodation for any overnight stay required will be paid for.
This role involves regular time away from home. A lot of the services are in the North (up to Durham) but they also go as far south as Cornwall.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience of managing services with a range of specialist/complex conditions and behaviours
* Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to deliver continuous improvement via coaching, mentoring and strong leadership skills
* A background in recruiting staff teams and improving occupancy levels
* A detailed knowledge of the regulatory and statutory requirements associated with social care is essential
* Demonstrable understanding of the key business activities associated with leading a care home, specialist service or supported living operation.
* Ability to build relationships quickly, with excellent communication skills
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
Ref: JC: DPM - 46642
Ascot, Berkshire, England£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th February 2018
£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th February 2018Closes 17th March 2018Ref CC23/GM/AS
Our client is an award-winning healthcare provider that operates a large portfolio of Luxury Care homes across the U.K. They have a...