I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Norwich, Norfolk, England
Role: Interim Care Team Leader
Salary: £11.30 p/h
Job reference: J37913
On behalf of a leading charitable organisation, I am now looking for an experienced care team leader to oversee the care team and support workers in a small learning disability service. The service can be accessible from Norwich, Diss and Lowestoft.
The position is advertised as a minimum term of 3 months however due to the size of this organisation, there could be opportunities for you to go permanent and progress your career with them.
The Care Team Leader Overview:
• To manage a team of Support Workers enabling Service Users to have opportunities to access recreational, educational and social activities
• Promote the development of inclusion opportunities for all using the service
• Manage the team within the service, ensuring that safe, evidence based practice is employed at all times Ensure the safety and wellbeing of all Service Users using the service
The Care Team Leader Requirements:
• Evidence of good level of general educational attainment
• Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care or equivalent or willing to attain within a year of joining
• Evidence of continued professional and personal development
• Evidence of a leadership/management role within a team of support/care workers or equivalent
• Effective leadership skills
• Understand the context of supporting individuals with learning disabilities
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Apply or call Jason on Apply.