I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Support Worker- Oxford-£8.56ph
Hours: 39 hours on days
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for Support Workers to work within a care home based in Oxford. The care home is a modern purpose built care home that provides residential care for the elderly. As a Support Worker you will get comprehensive training as standard, this job opportunity is perfect for someone looking to make a real difference.
The Role as a Support Worker:
• Supporting and assisting the needs of residents on a day to day basis.
• Working alongside multi-disciplinary teams.
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• Helping someone to get up in the morning, get into bed of an evening
• Undertaking personal care (dressing, bathing, washing etc.)
• Administering medication
• Completing paperwork and maintaining records
• Listening and engaging with people
Skills/ Qualifications as a Support Worker:
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Having some experience of working with the elderly
Salary & package for a Support Worker:
• Staff will have comprehensive training in the care of clients with complex needs.
For more information regarding this Support Worker opportunity please call Lindsay Berman at Amber Mace on Apply
Wroughton, Swindon, Wiltshire, England£ 9.50 - 19.00 Per hourBank...Posted 11th February 2018
£ 9.50 - 19.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Posted 11th February 2018Closes 11th March 2018Ref cacftwro
Want to joint the most prestigious and FASTEST Growing Healthcare Agency in the Country? £9.50 TO £19.00 per hour. * CAR DRIVERS ON...