I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Locality Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager
Unique Care Provider
up to £40k
Major Recruitment are working alongside one of the UKs leading Care providers in their search for an experienced Locality Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager to oversee and develop services across Scotland.
Our Client is an ambitious company with exciting growth plans and they are looking for someone with the same enthusiasm to grow with them. As Locality Manager you will line manage Registered Managers of the services as well as setting up new services. As new services are set up you may be required to be the Registered Manager during the initial stages of the service development.
The role will cover most of central Scotland although it is presently covering the Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Reporting directly to the Operations Director.
· Leading and developing a group of services across Scotland.
· New relationship identification and building with local authorities and health boards.
· Relationship management with existing external health & social care partners.
What we are looking for:
· An experienced and proven leader with a strong background within supported living and domiciliary care to operate the services within Scotland.
· An Operations Manager or experienced Service Manager looking for the next step in their career.
· An individual who wishes to develop and grow their career with the company.
· Appropriate qualifications for registration with SSSC and the Care Inspectorate.
You will have experience of:
· Managing domiciliary care, supported living, residential or care at home services
· Working with people with a learning disability, mental health problem or other specialist/complex need
· Working with local authorities and health boards to increase service utilisation
· Safeguarding and regulatory matters
· Managing budgets
If this sounds like you then we would like to hear from you!!! Please send an up to date CV to Melissa at Major Recruitment for an initial discussion on the role - Apply
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England£ 30000 - 30000 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th February 2018
£ 30000 - 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th February 2018Closes 16th March 2018Ref MNNEAMgr
Area Manager LD / MH £30k (negotiable) Major Healthcare are looking to recruit an Area Manager to oversee our client's Learning Dif...